About Chief Directorate
The role of Sustainable Resource Management is to provide professional advice and support on provincial Economic Analysis, Fiscal Policy, and the management of the annual budget and the implementation of provincial budgets.
- To conduct research and provide economic information in pursuit of inclusive growth and development.
- To optimize provincial own revenue in order to fund key priorities.
- To monitor and assess the implementation of the fiscal policy framework.
- To allocate financial resource in line with government priorities.
- To monitor the implementation of provincial budget for efficient service delivery.