Free State MEC for Finance Hon Elzabe Rockman with the Provincial Banker-Standard Bank launch 60 days (two months) Personal Saving Awareness Campaign Competition on Monday, 7th September 2015 at Emoya Estate. The initiative aims to take the savings message to Government and Municipal employees, equipping them with the basic financial skills to help them become better savers now and in future.
Campaign Competition Plan and Objectives:
- To encourage both government and municipal employees to save money despite the amount they earn.
- To create a saving society for its well being
- To encourage governments and municipal employees to participate in the main stream economy of their country
- To know the importance of saving as individual for better life.
- The competition will run under the theme; Save Now and Enhance your Life for a Better Future.
- It is scheduled to start from Monday, September 07, 2015 to Friday, November, 06, 2015
- Three winners shall be selected per municipal identified and one winner per department identified.
- Each winner shall receive a price of Standard Bank Savings Account worth R 10 000.00
The campaign will be piloted to the following identified Provincial Government Departments and Municipalities:
Free State Provincial Treasury
Spots, Arts, Culture and Recreation
Fezile Dabi District – Mafube Local Municipal
Thabo Mofutsanyana – Phumelela Local Municipal
Lejweleputswa District – Tokologo Local Municipal
Xhariep District – Letsemeng Local Municipal